Where to Go for More Information
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, “Agricultural Baseline Projections: U.S. Crops, 2008-2017.”
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, “U.S. Long-term Corn Projections,” February 2008.
- Elanor Starmer, Aimee Witteman and Timothy A. Wise, “Feeding the Factory Farm: Implicit Subsidies to the Broiler Chicken Industry,” Tufts University, Global Development and Environment Institute Working Paper No. 06-03, June 2006.
- Anna Palmer, “Beating Up on Ethanol Glover Park Helps Frame the Debate,” Roll Call, May 14, 2008.
- Memorandum from the Glover Park Group to the Grocery Manufacturers Association, “Re: Food and Fuel Campaign RFP,” March 6, 2008.
- Adam J. Liska, et. al, “Improvements in Life Cycle Energy Efficiency and Greenhouse Gas Emissions of Corn-Ethanol,” Journal of Industrial Ecology.
- National Cattlemen’s Beef Association, “Industry Statistics.”
- The Food and Drug Administration, Center for Veterinary Medicine, “Judicious Use of Antimicrobials for Dairy Cattle Veterinarians.”
- Federation of Veterinarians of Europe, “Antibiotic Resistance and Prudent Use of Antibiotics in Veterinary Medicine.”
- Mary Pickels, “Futuristic farming,” Pittsburgh Tribune-Review, September 5, 2004.
- U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, “America’s Farm Bill.”
- 2007 Farm Bill (text)